Importing Favorites/Bookmarks from Internet Explorer to Google Chrome
1. Click on the "Wrench" icon in the top right corner of Chrome.
2. Hover your cursor over the "Bookmarks" option and then select the "Import Bookmarks and settings..."
3. Now you will get a popup window that asks from where and what you want imported from Internet Explorer.
4. Make sure the the "Microsoft Internet Explorer" option is selected if you have more than one browser. Of course you can import your bookmarks and favorites from any browser if you go through these steps. Once you are done click the "Import" button.
5. You should now see a folder called "Other Bookmarks" on your bookmark bar. If your "Bookmark Bar" is not showing follow these steps to get it set up.