Add the bookmark bar and add bookmarks to it.
- Open up Google Chrome.
- Click on the wrench icon in the top right corner of Google Chrome.
- Hover your mouse over the “Bookmarks” option and then select the “Show bookmarks bar” option.
- A gray section should now appear below your address bar.
- Click the “Import bookmarks now” link if you want to bring your “Favorites” from Internet Explorer over to your Google Chrome.
- If you want to add some of the sites that you go to the most, right click on the gray bar and then select the “Add page…” option.
- Give your bookmark a name and then type in the web address to the site, or you can always copy and past the address. Once you are done, click the “Done” button.
- You should now see the Name of the bookmark in the gray bar.
- Click on it to make sure it works. It should take you directly to your Gmail.