Adding sound throughout your Presentation
- Click “Insert” then “Movies and Sounds,” then select the appropriate option.
- Navigate to the location of your sound file.
- Select it and then click “OK”
- The following box will pop up.
- I usually select “Yes” but pick the appropriate option.
- You should now have the following icon in your PPT.
- Right click on it and select the “Custom Animation” option
- Play with the settings in Green
- Click OK
Your sound should now play through out your presentation.