How do I edit contacts in Gmail?
1. Make sure you are logged into the Google Apps. Click on "More" and then choose the "Contacts" option.
2. In the search box type the contact's name and then click on the "Search Contacts" button.
3. The contact's name should now show up. Click on his/her name.
4. You should now see the contact's info. Here is where you can add a whole bunch of information, but to change the contact's email address, click on the current one there or click the "Add email" option.
5. Type in the correct address and you are all set. Google automatically saves your changes.