Setting up gradebook to do automatic backups
- Log into Schoolmaster Gradebook
- Click on the “Edit” menu and then select “Workstation Preferences.”
- Click on “Messages” in the following box that pops open.
- Make sure the checkbox next to “Auto-backup” is checked, and then click on the “Backup Folder” button.
- In the box that pops up next, type in the “Folder” text box (example in green below) the following string: \\schoolmaster\backups$
- Click the “OK” button.
- Click the “Save” button.
That is all there is to it. If you ever do lose your gradebook, just let us know and we should now be able to find it and restore it for you.