Permanently deleting students could end up causing problems. So what can you do if your students withdraw? You can change their order and place the withdrawn student towards the bottom of your roster. Follow the steps below.
- Click the View dropdown box and select the “Configuration” option.
- Locate the “Sort” dropdown menu and select the “Manual” option. (You will need to do this for each class.)
- Go back to the “View” dropdown menu and select the “Students” option.
- Click on the “Task” option on your menu bar and then click on the “Edit Student Order…” option.
- This will open up a list of your students. Select the withdrawn student and then click the “Down” button until that student is all the way at the bottom.
- Click the “OK” button when you are finished.