1. Click “Insert” hover over the “Picture” option, and then choose the options that you want to place into your presentation.
b. In this case I am choosing the option “From File”
2. Navigate to your picture that you want to use.
b. When you find the picture you want to use, double left click it.
3. Play with your picture.
a. Resize it.
ii. Use your handles (those square boxes.)
iii. Hover over them until you see the double arrow circled in red.
iv. Left click on the handle and drag down, sideways, or any direction that you can to see it get resized.
b. Move it.
i. Hover the mouse over your picture until you get the crossed arrows.
2. Left click and then move it to where ever you want it to be.
Inserting Text Boxes
1. Click on the “Insert” option in the menu, then select “text Box.”
2. This will change your pointer to a “sword” looking thing.
3. Left click, hold, and then drag the “sword” to the right somewhere on your slide.
4. This will now open up your text box
b. You can type within that box.
5. Move your textbox.
a. Hover over your box outline until you see the double crossed arrow.
c. Left click, hold and then drag it to where ever you want.
6. Change the font type and size
a. Highlight your text.
b. Under your menu bar click on the down arrow next to your font names and sizes.
ii. Select your font and size.